Everyone has their own unique way of planning out their week. What works for one person might not work for another one. One of the best things about The Organized Planner is it’s unique capability to allow you to customize it to your style and needs.
The way we all organize our checklists is completely different, The Organized Planner allows you to use the categories you prefer rather than them be set for you.
You are more productive when you are yourself. The Organized Planner’s layout gives you total control of how to plan and organize your week. You can use multiple highlighters or pens to color coordinate it the way you want. You can list out your entire schedule for the week or use it completely for taking notes.
This Planner was designed to make you more organized, productive, and successful. Nobody likes to fail, when you make a plan, you diminish your chances of failing.
There have been two fabulous ladies that have given us a behind the scenes look at how The Organized Planner works for them.
Here is what Karinna has to say about it:
I’ve been using the new version of the Planner now for a few weeks and I’ve changed the way I normally use it. In the past, I was writing out my schedule but my work for my full-time job has been extremely busy.
Instead of using it for my schedule, I use it now for notes. I needed more room for notes and it’s been much easier to take notes by the day because I remember them easier that way.
The other thing I started doing was I put a number one at the beginning of each day with a line underneath it (I make sure I leave enough room for writing). I write down the one thing I have to get done that day no matter what. There are so many distractions during the day. If you have customers, chances are you have at least one fire drill a day.
Regardless of what happens in the day, having that one thing listed keeps me focused. It’s really helped me prioritize as well. Learning how to prioritize is hard, it takes practice. Using this technique has also taught me to delegate and off load tasks.
I’ve been using an insert for my schedule and am practicing time blocking. I’ve never really tried using this method effectively. At first, I thought it was a bit to structured but it’s allowed me to analyze my time and where it’s being spent. I haven’t been using this method for very long, I’m going to see how the next few weeks go and will let you know what the results are.
- Yearly Goals:Write down your yearly goals in one place. Having written goals gives you something to strive towards and hope for the future.
- Personal & Work Goals: This planning pages allows you to plan out goals for the next five, ten, fifteen, and twenty years. This section gives you the roadmap for your life, where you’re going and how you are going to get there.
- Passwords: Keep all of your personal and work passwords in one place. You won’t have to search for your passwords or wonder where they were written down.
- Goals Review: Twice a year you’ll be able to review your goals, at six months and the end of the year. It’s like a parent-teacher conference with yourself. The six month mark will allow you to revisit your goals and make any necessary adjustments. The year end review gives you a chance to see what you accomplished.
- Bucket List: Creating a bucket list makes you take action, gives you focus & confidence, and brings you happiness. It will help you craft your goals if you are stuck.
- Monthly Calendar: The monthly calendar has monthly tasks and monthly goals for work and personal. This will help you break down your yearly goals and give you focus for that month.
Unique Weekly Layout:
- Goals: You will be able to list personal and work goals each and every week. This will allow you to keep your goals in front of you everyday and help keep you on track.
- Customized Schedule or Journal: You will be able to set your schedule the way that works for you. You might list out every hour or prefer to break it up into sections such as morning, afternoon, evening. You can also you the white space more as a journal and use the monthly calendar for your schedule or your phone.
- Customized Lists: Organize your lists by category that best fits your needs. This system allows you to be more productive because you’ll be able to batch process your lists.
- Meal Plan: Plan for dinner for the week or all meals. Having a meal plan helps you save money and eat healthy.
- Weekend Pages: The weekends are on their own page with their own separate ‘To Do’ section as well as a ‘Next Week Prep Section’. This allows you to have complete focus on your work week and recharge on the weekend.
- Made and printed in the USA
- Dimensions: 7×10