This is an affiliate post for Tinyprints however my favorable opinion is 100% my own
Picking out invitations or birth announcements can be overwhelming for a few reasons:
- Too many designs to choose from.
- Printing mailing labels usually is a bit of a task between the layout and font sizes.
- Going to the Post Office is not fun, there are always lines.
Tinyprints has been my go to provider for the past few years and here’s why:
- They have great designs. The designs are modern and cute. You can save all your favorites and compare them, which makes it choose one because they are side-by-side. The filters allow you to customize your search based on color, size, picture, theme, occasion, etc. They make it easy to narrow down the selection. You can check out all of their designs here
- You can upload the photo you want to use to see how it will look on your card. This is a great feature. This really helps in the process of deciding which picture to use because the one you wanted to use may not look that great on the card.
- Excellent customer service. Customer service is rare these days and their customer service has been quite impressive. If I’ve had an issue with an order, they are very prompt and professional on their services. I’ve had to speak to them on occasion and you can tell they have really happy employees and love what they do. This past week, we received a handwritten Thank You note from them thanking us for ordering our announcements through them, who does that anymore?! What an awesome personal touch.
- Mailing list option. You can save addresses which make it much easier to mail out. This feature does cost a little more but it’s worth the time you can save. You can also have the return label printed and have them mailed out for you too! There is flexibility with this option as well, you can have some mailed out for you and have some mailed to your house. They really make it convenient for how you want your cards to be sent.
There are quite a few other companies out there that do what Tinyprints does but I’ve always found myself coming back to them because of their designs. Plus, since we’ve used them quite a few times, the addresses are saved in there and they don’t need to be added. Selecting a card has become easier because of the photo upload option, their customer service makes it easy to keep going back, and having the cards mailed out for you is convenient and saves you time.
Do you use Tinyprints? Is there a stationary card provider you are loyal to?