Affiliate Link Policy
- Some links are affiliate links where I may receive a small commission on my blog posts and resources page. These links do not cost you anything extra to use. I only recommend products that I use or believe my readers can use. I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please only buy if you feel you need it.
- As the owner of this site, I may accept forms of cash advertising or sponsorship. There might also be paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
I take pride in giving my honest opinion and assessment of all the products that are submitted to me and experiences I may be given. I reserve the right to opt out of publishing a review if I do not feel that I can be fair about my opinion. I believe in honesty and integrity, therefore, I will always give my personal opinion-whether or not it shows a product or company in a favorable light. Compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely and entirely my own. I do not claim to be nor make an effort to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement. All product or service claims should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- No content can be republished without my consent.
- Please feel free to comment but also be nice. I enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions and what information you find valuable. I reserve the right to edit all comments or moderate threads as I see fit. We live in a world surrounded by negativity and people are constantly criticizing one another, let’s support one another and keep it positive!
- All images on OrganizedMarie.com are a copyright and you may not use them as your own. Feel free to share them as long as credit is given to OrganizedMarie, Pinterest is a great example! 🙂