The 2018 Organized Planner is officially here! Woo Hoo!! This year’s Planner has a few feature changes but still offers the same great organization.
What’s new with this year’s Planner?
It features a vibrant colored cover that is chic, modern, and feminine. The interior pages weekly pages are essentially the same with exception to the weekends. They have now moved to their own page. This change will give you more space to plan and organize a productive work week. The weekend pages allow you to plan your weekends without having to see everything from the week. It’s like getting a clean start to your weekend. You will also have a ‘Weekend To Do’ section as well as a ‘Next Week Prep’ section. Across from the weekend pages are notes pages allowing you to journal any thoughts you have or can be used as additional note space if you run out of space in the weekly pages.
- Yearly Goals:Write down your yearly goals in one place. Having written goals gives you something to strive towards and hope for the future.
- Personal & Work Goals: This planning pages allows you to plan out goals for the next five, ten, fifteen, and twenty years. This section gives you the roadmap for your life, where you’re going and how you are going to get there.
- Passwords: Keep all of your personal and work passwords in one place. You won’t have to search for your passwords or wonder where they were written down.
- Goals Review: Twice a year you’ll be able to review your goals, at six months and the end of the year. It’s like a parent-teacher conference with yourself. The six month mark will allow you to revisit your goals and make any necessary adjustments. The year end review gives you a chance to see what you accomplished.
- Bucket List: Creating a bucket list makes you take action, gives you focus & confidence, and brings you happiness. It will help you craft your goals if you are stuck.
- Monthly Calendar: The monthly calendar has monthly tasks and monthly goals for work and personal. This will help you break down your yearly goals and give you focus for that month.
Unique Weekly Layout:
- Goals: You will be able to list personal and work goals each and every week. This will allow you to keep your goals in front of you everyday and help keep you on track.
- Customized Schedule or Journal: You will be able to set your schedule the way that works for you. You might list out every hour or prefer to break it up into sections such as morning, afternoon, evening. You can also you the white space more as a journal and use the monthly calendar for your schedule or your phone.
- Customized Lists: Organize your lists by category that best fits your needs. This system allows you to be more productive because you’ll be able to batch process your lists.
- Meal Plan: Plan for dinner for the week or all meals. Having a meal plan helps you save money and eat healthy.
- Weekend Pages: The weekends are on their own page with their own separate ‘To Do’ section as well as a ‘Next Week Prep Section’. This allows you to have complete focus on your work week and recharge on the weekend.
- Made and printed in the USA
- Dimensions: 7×10
What other moms are saying about this planner
This planner is delightful. It is simple and stylish, perfect for moms. I have used a lot of planners, both in my business and personally and many of them are too busy and difficult to use. The organized planner is just the right size to carry around and has a simple and beautiful look. I am really impressed with it and recommend it highly to all those busy mamas out there!
This planner practically saved my life! I knew I needed something better than the regular ones you buy from Target or Walmart. This planner did not disappoint. From the goal setting pages to the graph paper I didn’t even know I needed, this planner is a working mom’s dream come true.
I absolutely LOVE The Organized Planner! I am a working mom and it is SO hard to keep track of all that I need to do both personally and professionally and this planner has truly helped me to find organization among all the chaos! I love the section where I can write down my passwords! I have so many passwords and it’s so nice to be able to have them written down in one safe and organized area. I also love being able to create my own checklists!! This has been really helpful for me. This week I have a checklist for my Personal To Do list, one for my Baby To Do list, and another one for my Work To Do list. This planner has helped me know what I need to do, keep up on my goals for the week, month, and year, as well as plan what I am making my husband for dinner! It is so awesome. I would definitely recommend this planner to any working mom!