Imagine having an organized successful week.
Imagine not running on empty or being in survival mode.
Imagine coming home from work already knowing what’s for dinner.
Imagine having customized lists where you can batch process and be more productive.
Imagine not having any anxiety or stress for the week ahead because you have a well-written plan.
You can have all of this with The Organized Planner. It is a daily, weekly, and monthly Planner that allows you to plan and organize your entire week in front of you.
- Yearly Goals: Write down your yearly goals in one place. Having written goals gives you something to strive towards and hope for the future.
- Personal & Work Goals: This planning page allows you to plan out goals for the next five, ten, fifteen, and twenty years. This section gives you the roadmap for your life, where you’re going and how you are going to get there.
- Passwords: Keep all of your personal and work passwords in one place. You won’t have to search for your passwords or wonder where they were written down.
- Goals Review: Twice a year you’ll be able to review your goals, at six months and the end of the year. It’s like a parent-teacher conference with yourself. The six-month mark will allow you to revisit your goals and make any necessary adjustments. The year-end review gives you a chance to see what you accomplished.
- Bucket List: Creating a bucket list makes you take action, gives you focus & confidence, and brings you happiness. It will help you craft your goals if you are stuck.
- Monthly Calendar: The monthly calendar has monthly tasks and monthly goals for work and personal. This will help you break down your yearly goals and give you focus for that month.
Unique Weekly Layout:
- Goals: You will be able to list personal and work goals each and every week. This will allow you to keep your goals in front of you every day and help keep you on track.
- Customized Schedule or Journal: You will be able to set your schedule the way that works for you. You might list out every hour or prefer to break it up into sections such as morning, afternoon, evening. You can also you the white space more as a journal and use the monthly calendar for your schedule or your phone.
- Customized Lists: Organize your lists by category that best fits your needs. This system allows you to be more productive because you’ll be able to batch process your lists.
- Meal Plan: Plan for dinner for the week or all meals. Having a meal plan helps you save money and eat healthily.
- Weekend Pages: The weekends are on their own page with their own separate ‘To Do’ section as well as a ‘Next Week Prep Section’. This allows you to have complete focus on your work week and recharge on the weekend.
- Made and printed in the USA
- Dimensions: 7×10
What other moms are saying about this planner
This planner is delightful. It is simple and stylish, perfect for moms. I have used a lot of planners, both in my business and personally and many of them are too busy and difficult to use. The organized planner is just the right size to carry around and has a simple and beautiful look. I am really impressed with it and recommend it highly to all those busy mamas out there!
This planner practically saved my life! I knew I needed something better than the regular ones you buy from Target or Walmart. This planner did not disappoint. From the goal setting pages to the graph paper I didn’t even know I needed, this planner is a working mom’s dream come true.
I absolutely LOVE The Organized Planner! I am a working mom and it is SO hard to keep track of all that I need to do both personally and professionally and this planner has truly helped me to find organization among all the chaos! I love the section where I can write down my passwords! I have so many passwords and it’s so nice to be able to have them written down in one safe and organized area. I also love being able to create my own checklists!! This has been really helpful for me. This week I have a checklist for my Personal To Do list, one for my Baby To Do list, and another one for my Work To Do list. This planner has helped me know what I need to do, keep up on my goals for the week, month, and year, as well as plan what I am making my husband for dinner! It is so awesome. I would definitely recommend this planner to any working mom!
Where Did The Organized Planner Come From?
I returned to work after our first child was born and couldn’t find anything that fitted my life as a working mom. I was getting anxiety from not having an organized week laid out, my to do list had personal, work, and now baby combined all in one. I was all over the map trying to get it done. I would start with one task and get side-tracked by another because I’m an orderly person and like to move down the list. There were numerous Planners that had been used and nothing seemed to work.
Call me crazy but this is what I wanted in a Planner:
- Perfect Bound. I’m not a wire-bound planner person the rings get in the way when I write so it couldn’t have that.
- Written Goals. I’ve a very driven person and love setting goals. I’m also the person that if I don’t see if, I’ll forget about it. I wanted something where I could put myself personal and professionally to another level.
- Customized Schedule. I tried the hour-by-hour thing and it was too rigid for me, I found myself failing quite a bit with that type of schedule because I felt obligated to fill up the entire thing.
- Meal Planning. Knowing what’s for dinner always puts my mind at ease because I’m naturally not a great cook.
- Weekend Section. Most Planners with weekend pages are the same sizes as the weekly days and I didn’t like that. It gave me anxiety that I would need to have these fast paced, super productive weekends and I wanted to do was relax and plan a few things.
That is exactly how The Organized Planner was created!
What’s so great about this Planner?
It was specifically designed for a working mom that juggles everything on her plate. It’s completely customizable and can act as a journal or planner.
How will this Planner get me organized?
It allows you to see the entire week in front of you including all of your lists and meal plan.
I don’t want to carry a Planner with me, my phone works fine.
Study after study has shown the importance of writing things down. You’re more likely to accomplish your goals and remember things. Here are some articles that show the value of pen to paper.
- 6 Psychological Benefits Of Writing Things Down
- The Power of Writing Down Your Dreams and Goals
- Commit To Writing Things Down, It Will Boost Your Productivity