Traveling with young children is exhausting and a lot of work. You really never realize it until you do it. After traveling quite a bit with our young children, there’s things we’ve brought, bought, and forgotten. The hardest thing to grasp is the one thing we forgot, yes you can always buy it but when you have it at home, it irks you that you forgot it.
After our last trip, I forgot to pack the headphones for our daughter’s iPad. It’s certainly not the end of the world but when you’re on a plane you don’t want to be blasting Sofia The First, although she likes it 😉 You’ll get the stares from the other passengers and at the same time, your child will be telling you they can’t hear it.
I vowed not to make this mistake again, so I created a printable checklist for future use. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Baby Food checklist: Breast milk & formula, puffs, yogurt melts, fruit, and fruit pouches.
- Baby Supplies checklist: Bottles, Pacifiers, Teething Toys, Bottle Cleaner, Diapers, Wipes, Diaper Cream, Video Monitor, Diaper Trash Bags, Video Monitor, Baby Carrier, Pack N Play, Stroller.
- Baby Clothing checklist: Outfits, Pajamas, Jacket, Hats, Socks, Swimg Gear, Shoes.
- Toddler Food & Snacks checklist: Fruit, Gold Fish, Sippy Cup, Fruit Snacks.
- Toddler Activities checklist: Books, Coloring Books, Crayons, Removable stickers, Electronics, Headphones
- Toddler Clothing & Accessories checklist: Outfits, Pajamas, Jacket, Hats, Socks, Swim gear, Shoes, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Brush, Underwear and/or Pull-ups.
All of the checklists for you to add in a few items of your own. Download your free printable Download!