Spring has sprung and summer is quickly approaching, hallelujah! If you’ve been with me for awhile, you know my love for the Bogg Bag. If you have no clue what I’m talking about, you can read more about it here. Today, I’m going to show you how to organize the bogg bag for under $5.
*affiliate link used which means we may receive a commission if you purchased the product. We only recommend products we trust and use.
How To Organize A Bogg Bag Under $5
- The first step is to remove the inserts of the bag and move them to the outside, this frees up the space int he middle of the bag. Plus, it gives you quick and easy access to items.
- Get two shoe box bins from The Container Store. These bins are $2.29 a piece. What I love about these bins is that they are clear and have a lid giving you the ability to stack them neatly.
- Dedicate each bin to a category. For example, one bin is for snacks, the other is for toys.
That is it! That’s how you can easily organize your Bogg bag for under $5. Now there are a few other things I do want to point out:
- The bag has the ability to fit three of the shoe box bins. I like using two because it gives a little bit of wiggle room at the top to lay something on there like a blanket or towel.
- The Container Store also has a tall shoe box bin available. This bin is $5.19. The taller version allows you to fit larger items in there. You can fit one of these large ones and a small one in the bag as well.
While this is the best beach bag, it’s really the best multi-purpose bag. See how we use it for swim and soccer games!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment